Sunday, July 12, 2009

New anime, and visiting family ^^


Ooookay... So I haven't updated this in a while 8D sorry guys. I just haven't had the motivation ^^; Nor have I had anything to talk about... SO. I am forcing myself to come up with stuff! :D
First:
I've found a couple new anime that I've seen art of on Deviant Art. I see them a LOT, and so I decided to check them out... 1st of those anime... is just... just beautiful... it makes me cry laughing 8D and that is... EYESHIELD 21!! YA-HAAA~! I started reading Eyeshield after I heard that the manga reached it's end... I wanted to check it out... and got so addicted .__. god... I love Hiruma <333>/////<
I'm on episode 67, and I'm going to start reading the manga when I'm done with the anime :D My favorite characters are HIRUMA, Monta, Hah brothers, Cerberus, Butaberus, Sen
a, Taki, Kurita, Komusubi, Rui, and practically everyone else XDD;; GAH <3


okay, next anime is Kuroshitsuji. I've seen this art EVERYWHERE on DeviantArt .__. I mean like EVERYWHERE. haha. I had read the first chapter a long time ago... but didn't continue. Now I'm watching the anime (I'm on episode 3) and I luff Sebastian 8D he's epic.



And then last but not least, Code Geass. I've heard about it... seen some art, and saw it listed on
 Adult Swim's schedule. I'm on episode 2 ^^. Though... the way I pronounce Lelouch's name is wrong I think .___. since I saw it before I watched the series... and now they're pronouncing it different and I'm all "FFFFFFF D8 I can't stop pronouncing it the other way ><;"  XD;;




Okay, now real life 8D. My family from Idaho is coming up on Wednesday! The same day Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince comes out ^^ (I'm going to see the midnight showing of it!! 8D) hee, I'm so excited~ Well... That's about it for now ^^ Until next time~!!










YA-HA!!!!

6 comments:

  1. :O I watch Code Geass too :D but I haven't even heard of the second one!! what's it about??? Ahhh *o* you're so far in the Eyeshield anime!! I like how it's colored..filled in..I don't know what that's called...:/ but it's very good!! haha^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesoooome >3<
    OMG Kuroshitsuji is awesome! Okay, so it's basically about Sebastian (he's like... a demon butler? idk, I haven't gotten to the part were they explain more 8D) and he serves this kid Cial, who's the head of his family 'cause his parents die... and something happened where Ciel sold his soul to Sebastian, so Sebastian will be with him forever... its really cool >3< and funny! You should check it out 8D
    Haha, yeah ^^; I'm so addicted to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD demon butler :O okay I'll check it out!! which one is sebastian?? right or left?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sebastian is on the left <3 the one on the right is Ceil :3 (I looooooooove Sebastian 8D )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ceil looks kind of like a girl ^^ he's really pretty >o> bishie...my sister gets mad at me when I call manga characters bishies..she just glares at me and goes Biiiissshhhouuuuneen real slow like I'm some kind of idiot -__-;;

    ReplyDelete
  6. :O did you read the latest Bleach? I was so happy Toshiro was all like "They're so Dam* strong" and I was like yeah they're strong, stronger than you, you beepin popsicle. heh heh ^^;;

    ReplyDelete