Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hetalia Paper Dolls Photo Shoot!!!!





Woo! So I just discovered these AWESOME little Hetalia paper dolls :] you print the patterns out and make them... though they're a little bit complicated (especially ones like France that have like... 5 layers of clothing >.> ) and they do require some patience, they are so fun to make and adorable!! I found them here: paperdolls ^^
Right now I only have Italy (my first), America, England, and Germ
any (newest) ^^ I plan on making Japan and France soon, I already have them printed out and everything :3 so yup... that's pretty much it for now :O so I'll just let you enjoy some more pics! >w< (more can be found here: My DeviantArt






9 comments:

  1. OH! these are so cute!! I like how you posed them^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks >w< they're really fun to pose (if you ignore the fact that they stink at standing up on their own ^^; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that's why some of them are propped against things?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. FFFFFF
    he's such a cutie >w<
    yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you end up making Japan :O ??
    >.>
    *gathers crowd of people with signs and starts shouting* post!! post!! post!! yeeeaaaahhh

    ReplyDelete
  6. :D

    Those paper dolls are epic! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Their so cuuuteee~

    ReplyDelete