Friday, September 18, 2009

Leaving Phoenix

... Not like you knew I was here... heh

I have been missing school this whole week because my grandfather recently passed away (Wednesday, 9/9/09) and so the majority of my family on my mum's side came up. I thought this was going to be a depressing trip... I mean sure, I get to see my whole family again, especially the ones I didn't think I'd see until next year when in reality it was only 10 or so weeks. But we were one person less, my grandpa. But y'know, I have had a lot of fun!!! We had our moments where we were silent, crying, sad... but the majority of time we made each other happy. I think it's good for my grandma to have her family up in this time of sadness. I love my family so much, we're all very close.

My grandpa will be buried in Arlington Cemetery in Washington D.C, Virginia. I really hope I can get up there at that time, but with all these money troubles we're having, I don't know. But we won't think about that for now :3 for now, we'll just enjoy life and take it as it comes, together <3


R.I.P
Frank Byrne
December 6, 1925 - August 9, 2009
(on the right, obviously, the other guy is my oldest cousin Joshy c: )

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you and your family had a good time.
    And I wish the best for you and your family as well, but mostly to your grandma!
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it's always a sad thing when a family member dies...but I'm also kind of sad you were gone for a whole week from school D: but at the same time happy you had a great time.

    Plus I think you should update your blog >.>....<.<.....*gathers random people then gives them signs saying update your blog, while chanting*

    ReplyDelete