Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Jasdevi week, I declare it.

I just read the new D. Gray-Man chapter (187)... and first of all, I must say... WHAT!? We still have to wait till somewhere near DECEMBER before we get another chapter!? GAH!! D: And then it'll become a monthly series, rather then weekly... TT___TT That makes me so sad. But I am still happy we got an update. I loved it, even though the chapter confused me horribly 8D. First of all...



YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!
They're alive!! Oh god they're alive!!! YAHOO!!! JASDEVI RETURNSSSS!!!! >D TAKE THAT KRORY!!! They look so different now though... Jasdero more so then Devit, his head gear is gone, and his stitches as well... and they look so sad and serious... it makes me sad... I hope they're still the lovable goofy dorks that I came to love <3>3 danananana~! So yeah, that's all for now :) Here's a picture of some epic Noahness for your enjoyment:





YA-HA!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh D : I know it's so sad, they should be happier ! *punches fist in air* it's okay guys you'll get him next time! Yeah, but I thought it was really cute how they're holding hands >.< awww

    ReplyDelete